Personal Caregiver (CNA/NAT)
Is Caring Your Calling?
As a FirstLight Professional In-Home Caregiver, you get to do something that matters. Something that makes a real difference. FirstLight provides comprehensive paid training, rewarding benefits, and the opportunity to enrich the lives of others and make the world a better place!
A Day in the Life of a Professional Caregiver
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Assist with personal hygiene and mobility
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, errands and transportation
And you are a great fit for this role when you have:
- Previous caregiving experience
- A reliable vehicle, current driver's license, and proof of auto insurance
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
FirstLight Home Care hires those who want a rewarding and successful career; those who have a great potential for compassion, sensitivity, and integrity to enrich the lives of others; those who want to work independently, who can help make everyday activities easier for their Clients, and who can genuinely make the world a better place!
Your FirstLight Rewarding Benefits
● Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule
● A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive
● Free Learning and Development opportunities
● Career Advancement that rewards and celebrates YOU
● PPE provided and we follow CDC recommendations for infection control
● Competitive Pay for your career choice depending on the client's needs/shift requirements and
● Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few!