Caregiver - In Home Companion Care Assistant (PPE provided)
Unfortunately, many jobs across the country have been impacted due to Coronavirus. Oftentimes, people who work in restaurants, retail and customer service roles make wonderful caregivers. We provide comprehensive training, flexible schedules and the chance to make a difference in the lives of others. Apply today!
Your FirstLight Home Care Rewarding Career!
Follow all CDC guidelines
Provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
Daily monitoring of symptoms of caregivers
Increased training around infection control protocols
Regular checks with clients and families to identify any symptoms
At FirstLight Home Care, you get to do something that matters - that positively impacts your world - and makes a real difference.
FirstLight Home Care hires those who want a rewarding and successful career; those who have a great potential for compassion, sensitivity, and integrity to enrich the lives of others; those who want to work independently, who can help make everyday activities easier for their Clients, and who can genuinely make the world a better place!
To learn more about steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients, families, caregivers and staff, please refer to the update on FirstLight Home Care’s Efforts with COVID-19.
It is our usual practice to meet in-person; however, with the recent events with the Coronavirus, we want to contribute to our community's efforts in reducing spread by limiting any group gatherings. Therefore, with our community's health in mind, we are currently conducting virtual interviews.
Your FirstLight Rewarding Benefits
● Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule
● A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive
● Free Learning and Development opportunities
● Career Advancement that rewards and celebrates YOU
● Competitive Pay starting at $13 and more depending on client's needs/shift requirements and
● Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few!
A Day in the Life of a FirstLight Home Companion Care Assistant:
● Providing companionship and conversation
● Preparing and serving meals
● Light housekeeping and laundry
● Shopping, errands and transportation
You are a great fit for this role when you have:
● Previous caregiving experience
● A reliable vehicle, current driver's license and proof of auto insurance
● A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
● A commitment to being present and providing quality care
● Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
Your invitation to join our dynamic culture! Apply today.
FirstLight Home Care is an equal opportunity